Augusta takes the necessary measures to guarantee the security, integrity and confidentiality of the data, always in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, dated April 27, 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and its free circulation.
RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROCESSING
The personal data provided will be processed by Augusta the Brand SL, with CIF B16929366 (hereinafter, Owner) and whose contact information is:
Address: Avda. Pío XII 61, portal 10 1A 28016 Madrid
Telephone: +34 659 548 963
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
The categories of data that we process and that the user voluntarily provides are the following:
- First and last name
- Shoe size
- Economic, financial or banking data
PURPOSE OF THE PERSONAL DATA PROCESS
The data of our clients (understanding by clients to those users who have made a purchase on the website) will be used to:
- Contact you in those cases where there is an incident or important communication regarding your order or purchase.
- Manage the payment of the products purchased, regardless of the payment method used.
- Manage possible returns once you have made a purchase.
- Manage the creation of tickets and invoices for purchases you have made.
- Activate the necessary mechanisms to avoid possible fraud during the purchase process.
- Respond to inquiries or requests made by users and sent through the contact emails provided on the web.
- Manage the Newsletter service and other marketing purposes.
- Comply with the legal obligations of the Holder, as well as carry out statistical studies.
In the case of using the Aplazame service, the user accepts that all their personal data will be fully transferred to Aplazame from the moment the user has started contracting the deferred payment service offered by the latter at the time to choose the form of payment. This acceptance is extended to third parties that had to access the files for the successful conclusion of the contract.
RIGHTS RELATED TO THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The user, owner of the data subject to processing by the Owner, may, according to the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation:
- access your personal data
- request the rectification of your inaccurate data
- request the deletion of your data and exercise your right to be forgotten
- request the limitation of the processing of your data
- object to the processing of your data
- request its portability
- file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency if you consider that the processing of your personal data is not appropriate for the regulations or if you are not satisfied with the exercise of any of your rights
The user will be responsible for the false or inaccurate information provided and for the damages that this causes to the Holder.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use the left / right arrows to navigate the presentation or swipe left / right if you are using a mobile device